Tuesday, August 28, 2012

T-Minus 2 days to PepFest

In two days we will have our Back to School PepFest with the entire student body.  At this event I will be revealing my goal to hopefully inspire and motivate the EVHS student body to "Expect More" out of everything that we can do.  It will be interesting to see, hear, and feel the student reaction to my objective of trying to dunk a basketball.  With my training the last two weeks I have increased my vertical to almost 17".  This puts me within about 10" of what I thought I would need to dunk the basketball.  Getting these first couple of inches I know will be easier than the last ones that I will need. 

The countdown clock is ticking and I have about 14 weeks left to acheive the goal.  Do you think I can do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment