Thursday, August 30, 2012

An Amazing Start to the DUNK Challenge

Today's Pepfest could not have gone better.  It had awesome energy and the student body was fully engaged in our Devil pride.  The performances by the Cheerleaders, Devil Dancers, Choir, and the Pitchforks were all top notch.  Additionally the classes totally rocked it when it came to "Marching" and introducing our new cheer "DO IT".

 
Officially, the EXCPECT MORE DUNK challenge is on!  After presenting some evidence of student achievement data and growth I went into my personal challenge of trying to dunk by December 5th.  Thanks to the incredible support of the EVHS staff they even purchased me a pair of Strength Shoes.  I know with the help and support of the amazing teachers and students of EVHS I can achieve more and actually make the height necessary to dunk the basketball!

No comments:

Post a Comment