Thursday, September 27, 2012

All the other kids with their pumped up kicks....

I have been using my new Strength Training shoes that the EVHS staff bought me.  According to the shoes manual...yes they came with a manual and training video..."when athletes train properly with the strength Shoe, the calf muscles support 100% of the body weight.  Following the systm, athletes can expect to increase vertical leap by us much as 5 to 10 inches."

Right now I am doing everything within my power to make this happen.  I am working out my legs 3-4 times per week, using the special shoes, and even trying some new health supplements and diet.  I have a goal and I am willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

1 comment:

  1. You rock! Good luck and keep working hard. We are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete